As a housekeeper you will perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain the cleanliness of guest's rooms in an orderly manner. Duties may include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Hang draperies and dust window blinds.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Remove debris from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens and store them in linen closet.