General Manager at the Courtyard Memphis Germantown
Come and be EXTRAORDINARY at Crestline Hotels & Resorts…
Crestline Hotels & Resorts has more than doubled its portfolio in the last five years. How? By living out a non-compromising philosophy of being extraordinary. All across the United States, in our 119 hotels (and counting), we look for Leaders who embrace being extraordinary, Leaders who treat their associates and guest extraordinarily, and ultimately, Leaders that bring extraordinary success and achievement. If this sounds like you and are craving that opportunity to join an organization rich in culture and opportunity, consider joining us as our new General Manager at the Courtyard Memphis Germantown
Can you convince us? Here are just a few of the ways you areextraordinary:
- You have a contagious passion for people’s well-being and can brag on a stellar track record of both Associate Engagement and Guest satisfaction scores through the roof
- You have a track record of solid market share growth and know how to partner with sales to aggressively grow new prospects within the market, especially from nearby competition
- You embrace that entrepreneurial mindset and can balance strategic planning (office time) with hands-on leadership in a fast-paced environment
- You know it’s not all about you. You know how to get the very best out of everyone not only in the hotel, but also partner and develop key relationships with key corporate staff to include Operations, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, HR, Revenue Management/eCommerce, and others
If this is you, are you ready to come and be extraordinary with us at the Courtyard Memphis Germantown?
Tasks on Day One and Beyond:
- Strong focus and adherence to three of Crestline’s key success measures i.e. Revenue Index, Flex/Flow, and Guest Satisfaction Scores (GSS) – your ability to positively influence these upon starting is crucial
- Staff Optimization – get to know everyone and their abilities across the hotel within the first 30 days providing suggestions for better alignment and effectiveness across all the major departments
- Develop a positive relationship with all Sales staff to include onsite Sales as well as Regional Director of Sales and Area Revenue Leader – Crestline’s Sales and Revenue group is very hands-on and dedicated to market share growth!
Experience/Education you bring to the Table:
- Previous 2+ years of General Manager experience within a busy Select Service Hotel required
- Computer and Office skills required – must have the ability to communicate effectively through email as well as manipulate and decipher information quickly from spreadsheets and databases
- Experience with hotel information systems and accounting systems
- Premium brand experience highly preferred (Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or IHG)
Courtyard Memphis Germantown
93 Room Hotel
Easily explore Memphis from our Germantown hotel
We are conveniently located within 2 miles from The Shops of Saddle Creek and 6 miles from Wolf Chase Galleria. Our comfortable lodging features rooms such as king, double queen, and suites with 32" flat-panel TVs, and alarm clocks, as well as an open lobby with media pod booths, a business library, and 52" GoBoard touch-screen TV. The Bistro offers delicious dining options as well as beverages from Starbucks and our full bar. Eat, Drink, or Connect! Get the job done with free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour business center. Relax in our indoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness room - or around our cozy Courtyard patio & outdoor grill area. Planning an event? Let us know – our meeting space hosts up to 45. Few Germantown hotels can match our city amenities and hospitality!