The Restaurant Dining Room Attendant (DRA) or Busser will assist server in providing quality food and beverage service to guests courteously and efficiently. He/she will maintain cleanliness of tables, service areas and equipment. This position will stock all wares and equipment needed for service.
This is mostly an AM shift to cover breakfast coverage in the restaurant. The shift is either 3 hrs or 6 hrs long and can include weekends and/or holidays. The shift requires flexibility, as coverage is needed in various circumstances.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths or replace dirty tablecloths.
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other supplies.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Serve ice water, coffee, rolls, or butter to patrons.
- Fill beverage or ice dispensers.
- Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers.
- Locate items requested by customers.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchens or supply departments to serving counters.
- Serve food to customers when waiters or waitresses need assistance.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurants and mop or vacuum floors.
- Carry trays from food counters to tables for cafeteria patrons.
- Replenish supplies of food or equipment at steam tables or service bars.
- Wash glasses or other serving equipment at bars.
- Carry linens to or from laundry areas.
- Stock refrigerating units with wines or bottled beer or replace empty beer kegs.
Education & Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent
- Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages (if applicable).
- Good understanding of the English language, while being able to effectively communicate with the guests.
- Previous experience in a similar position desired.
EEO/AA Employer DisclosureCrestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
285 Room Hotel
Wind down in style at our Fisherman's Wharf hotel
Set your sights on a luxurious stay in the City by the Bay at San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf. Providing easy access to many popular local attractions including Alcatraz Island and the famous Golden Gate Bridge, our upscale hotel allows you to experience the best of San Francisco in style. Plug in your personal devices to smart TVs offered in our newly renovated hotel rooms, or take care of your business obligations at ergonomic workstations. After getting a good night's sleep on our luxury bedding, head over to Red Fin Restaurant for a delicious and fresh breakfast, then return in the evening for dinner and cocktails at Red Fin Lounge. During your downtime, squeeze in a workout at our fitness center with state-of-the-art cardio equipment and free weights, then freshen up and hold a meeting in one of our 10 event rooms. Whether you're conducting business in downtown or simply exploring the city with family and friends, make lasting memories at San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf.