The Springhill Suites by Marriott Austin Round Rock is looking for an energetic morning person to join their team as a Breakfast Attendant.
The Breakfast Attendant sets up the dining area for daily meals. Ensures side work is complete prior to meal service and prior to leaving for the day. Prepares deli items, salad bar, and other items as designated by supervisor, following approved recipes. Ensures food is of proper quality. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all work surface areas, food service areas, coolers, tables, counters, chairs, and floor. Follows the "clean as you go" policy at all times. Monitors associate food use and tallies meals consumed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain complete knowledge of: a) Hours of operation and proper table set -ups for the dining area. b) Expected number of meals to be served. c) Safety and sanitation requirements. d) Proper storage procedures. Complete opening duties as assigned: a) Check quality and amount of all breakfast stock and supplies using checklist. b) Requisition necessary supplies according to standard. c) Transport supplies and equipment to the dining area. d) Prepare and set up all condiments and non-alcoholic beverages. e) Stock designated supply of silverware, glassware, chinaware, utensils, tools and other equipment for service. f) Inspect cleanliness and condition of tables and service areas; rectify any deficiencies. g) Set tables. h) Set up and prepare the service line/areas. i)
- Ensure that all equipment is in working order and clean; rectify any deficiencies and report maintenance problems to the manager or purchaser. Receive food from Kitchen and place in designated holding areas at specified temperatures.
- Defrost food, clean and prepare produce as assigned.
- Maintain supply levels of stock, food and non-alcoholic beverages to designated amounts throughout scheduled hours of operation.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of all food and cleanliness on service lines.
- Anticipate usage levels and report food replenishment needs to the Kitchen on a timely basis.
- Obtain replacements for 86'd items as directed by the Kitchen.
- Greet and serve meals to Hotel employees.
- Remove soiled trays and wares from the dining tables and separate items at breakdown station.
- Wipe dining tables clean and replenish tabletop condiments throughout the shift.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Breakdown all goods.
- Return unused food to designated areas and store.
- Clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensing equipment and other equipment, following procedures.
- Restock stations for next meal period.
- Complete closing side duties as assigned.
- Clean and organize supply/storage closets.
- Report any equipment damages, safety hazards, maintenance problems and personnel problems to the Manager.
- Legibly document pertinent information in the log book.
- Sweep and mop the floor.
Education & Experience:
- Must have good understanding of the English language.
- Must be able to work from 5:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon).
- Must have weekend availability.
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock
104 Room Hotel
Explore Austin while staying at our Round Rock hotel
Discover a refreshing change of pace from other Round Rock, TX hotels at SpringHill Suites by Marriott. Stylish and relaxing, we provide the perfect accommodations for business travel, weekend getaways and small group events. Enjoy our prime location moments from the brand new Round Rock Sports Center – and within walking distance of local dining, Round Rock Premium Outlets and Dell Diamond. The Texas A&M Health Center, Dell Computers, and TECO Westinghouse are also nearby, not to mention lively downtown Austin. At day's end, our spacious Round Rock hotel suites offer everything you need for a great night's rest. Our suites are 25% larger than those at other extended-stay hotels in Round Rock and include complimentary high-speed Internet, a mini-fridge, microwave, a pull-out sofabed and 32" LCD TV. In the morning, enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, a dip in our indoor pool or a healthy workout. Smart for business or vacation, make SpringHill Suites your choice in Round Rock hotels.