Have passion for associate engagement? The Human Resources Manager must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. He/She must obtain and maintain the confidence and cooperation of others. The Human Resources Manager will listen well, and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with others. He/She will research problems, analyze data and prepare thorough investigative and other written reports using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. He/She will correctly apply the various Human Resources policies, laws and regulations to a factual situation; analyze and take action regarding the same; to make a recommendations. The Human Resources Manager will plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff for the hotel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day-care, and employee awards.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university plus at least five (5) years of experience in human resources management (in a management role); or High School diploma or equivalent plus eight (8) years experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must possess excellent computer skills, including, but not limited to, , Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. ADP Enterprise skills preferred.
- Must have at least three (3) years in managing employees.
EEO/AA Employer DisclosureCrestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort
223 Room Resort
Beachfront hotel on Singer Island
Bask in the fresh sea breeze and white sandy beach at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort. Soak up the rays on our four-mile private beach or indulge in a variety of on-site activities. Enjoy beautiful views from the private balcony in your guest room. Our oceanfront setting provides a stunning backdrop for wedding and special events. Grab your clubs and tee off at one of the championship golf courses in the area.
Location, location, location
Our beachfront hotel is close to excellent shops, championship golf courses and popular attractions such as Gardens Mall and renowned Worth Avenue, Downtown at the Gardens, Henry Morrison Flagler Museum and Lion Country Safari.