We are currently hiring for an Assistant General Manager. The ultimate mission of this role will be to provide strong on-the-ground leadership to one of Crestline’s multi-million dollar business units by providing strong operational leadership and manage with unparalleled customer service philosophies.
Positioned as one of Crestline’s Key Operational Leaders, this is a phenomenal opportunity to:
- Champion operational experience you already have obtained as well as grow your skills within the financial, forecasting, HR, and other Accounting functions
- Be part of the hotel brand, which has a stellar reputation for being the leader in the hospitality space
- Be given superior support from the Corporate level all the way from Operations, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, IT, and Human Resources
A strong predictor of success for the Assistant General Manager will be the ability to:
- Balance strategic planning with hands-on execution out on the floor in a fast-paced environment
- Develop cohesion with direct reports and maximize each one’s potential
- Keep current market share as well as aggressively grow new prospects within the market, especially from nearby competition
- Successfully interact with Hotel General Manager, all key leaders and staff across the hotel, as well as key corporate staff and ownership groups when necessary
- Strong led focus and support to the General Manager in maintaining and furthering the Hotel Brand Standards to heighten Guest Satisfaction (GSS) – your ability to understand these quickly upon hire and drive are key!
- Understand and be able to execute on all Accounts Receivable and Payable duties within the first 30 days
- Familiarize yourself and be comfortable with all HR processes within the first 30 days – you will play a huge part in new hire onboarding and success!
- Staff Optimization – develop a plan for all newly hired and current leaders/staff so they understand their mission and have the tools to offer unparalleled service, satisfaction, and success within the first 30 days
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least one (1) years of related Assistant General Manager experience; or High school diploma or equivalent plus at least three (3) years of related experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge and abilities
- Computer skills required – must have the ability to communicate effectively through email as well as manipulate and decipher information quickly from spreadsheets and databases
- Experience with hotel information systems required
Preferred Skills and/or Education:
- Hotel experience
- Opera and M3 system experience
- Must have solid Operations Manager experience within a Select Service and/or Extended Stay property
Hyatt House Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
149 Room Hotel
Welcome to Hyatt House Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Inside the Northwest Corridor of Georgia’s capital is a cozy, contemporary hotel for families, friends and busy business travelers. Hyatt House Atlanta/Cobb Galleria is a different kind of hotel, thanks to our residential rooms, caring service, luxury amenities and unparalleled location at the intersection of I-75 and I-285. See what the Peach State is all about from nearby arenas, restaurants, retail, theaters, gardens, colleges and more.