The Restaurant Supervisor assists in overseeing the restaurant, room service, and club room operations to provide good quality service, food and beverage presentation and guest experience.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and participate in disciplinary documentations.
- Specify production and time sequences and workstation and equipment arrangements.
- Forecast staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on business demand.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs.
- Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Schedule parties and take reservations.
- Present bills and accept payments.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service. Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED plus 1 year of related experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the above knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- 2 years experience as Restaurant Supervisor.
- Must have good understanding of the English language and previous guest/customer relations training.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service preferred.
- Must be TIPS, CARE (or equivalent) certified, or become certified by first day on the job.
EEO/AA Employer DisclosureCrestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners
222 Room Hotel
Our hotel offers a prime location near Technology Park, Perimeter Mall, The Forum on Peachtree Parkway and the city of Norcross. After diving into the local area, unwind in stylish settings at our redesigned rooms and suites. We provide luxurious bedding, 50-inch Smart TVs and thoughtful room service for your ultimate relaxation. Upgrade to our concierge-level for access to our lounge. Take your loved one for a romantic date night or enjoy a family-friendly meal at Restaurant 475. For your daily dose of caffeine, visit our on-site Starbucks. Need to host an event? Our nine indoor and outdoor venues offer the perfect backdrop for wedding receptions and business conventions. During downtime, keep up with your exercise routine at our fitness center and indoor pool.