Assist hotel guests with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Transport guest luggage from the point of arrival at the hotel to their assigned room.
- Transport guest luggage from current room to reassigned room for room changes.
- Transport guest luggage from their room to the point of departure from the hotel.
- Assist in locating guest's lost luggage.
- Correctly tag, store and retrieve luggage from holding room.
- Identify and explain hotel facilities and features to guests while escorting them to their room.
- Identify fire exit closest to guest's room and explain safety features of assigned room.
- Demonstrate use of room key to guests.
- Place guest luggage inside room.
- Identify and explain guest room features to include use of: a) air conditioning/heat units and thermostat controls b) telephone c) television d) clock radio e) guest services directory f) mini-bar g) in room safe h) lights i) bathroom amenities j) valet/laundry services k) door lock l) ice and vending areas Offer packing/unpacking service, explain pressing and laundry service.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of scheduled functions within the hotel to direct guests to correct locations.
- Relay accurate directions to guests on inquiries of transportation within the local area.
- Maintain accurate log record of guest calls for Bell Person assistance.
- Answer Bell Stand telephone within 3 rings using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
- Remain in assigned post position, maintaining correct stance.
- Retrieve guest dry cleaning/laundry from their rooms and deliver to (where applicable).
- Deliver items to guest rooms promptly to include: a) messages b) mail, faxes c) packages d) flowers e) sundry items requested by guest f) gift items Deliver newspaper by a.m. to specified guest rooms
Education: Less than high school education
Experience: Six months to one year related experience
EEO/AA Employer DisclosureCrestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort
223 Room Resort
Beachfront hotel on Singer Island
Bask in the fresh sea breeze and white sandy beach at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort. Soak up the rays on our four-mile private beach or indulge in a variety of on-site activities. Enjoy beautiful views from the private balcony in your guest room. Our oceanfront setting provides a stunning backdrop for wedding and special events. Grab your clubs and tee off at one of the championship golf courses in the area.
Location, location, location
Our beachfront hotel is close to excellent shops, championship golf courses and popular attractions such as Gardens Mall and renowned Worth Avenue, Downtown at the Gardens, Henry Morrison Flagler Museum and Lion Country Safari.