The F&B Supervisor assists in overseeing the E'terie, room service, evening reception, and club room operations to provide good quality service, food and beverage presentation and guest experience.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*This is full time flexible shift position.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and participate in disciplinary documentations.
- Specify production and time sequences and workstation and equipment arrangements.
- Forecast staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on business demand.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs.
- Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Schedule parties and take reservations.
- Present bills and accept payments.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service. Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED plus 1 year of related experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the above knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- 2 years experience as Restaurant Supervisor.
- Must have good understanding of the English language and previous guest/customer relations training.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service preferred.
- Must be TIPS, CARE (or equivalent) certified, or become certified by first day on the job.
EEO/AA Employer DisclosureCrestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360
246 Room All Suite
At a Glance
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360 is an Orlando Theme Park Partner Hotel, steps from International Drive shopping and dining, near world-famous theme parks and 20 minutes from the Orlando International Airport (MCO). Purchase your tickets to Orlando's world-class theme parks in the lobby with our Vacation Planning Experts and take the complimentary shuttle to the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark, or ride the I-Ride Trolley less than two miles to the Orange County Convention Center.
Stretch out in a spacious two-room suite, on the sofa bed in the living area or in the private bedroom. Keep drinks and snacks cool in the refrigerator. Our hotel on International Drive offers a free made-to-order breakfast each morning, and beverages and light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception. Unwind after a convention center meeting, a day at the theme parks, or shopping spree. Take in the beauty of our open-air atrium by the indoor waterfalls.
Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive I Drive 360 is the ideal location for a business meeting or wedding. Our Executive Boardroom provides flexible meeting space near the convention center and Orlando businesses. Relax in our outdoor pool, exercise in our modern fitness center, and enjoy complimentary WiFi.