Crestline Hotels & Resorts is on the hunt for its next Area Director of Sales overseeing two hotels!
Courtyard Carolina Beach Oceanfront
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
The Area Director of Sales will spearhead and be responsible for selling approximately 266 rooms and over 3,400 sq ft of meeting space between the two hotels. The successful Sales Leader will be responsible for managing a team and continuing to drive marketshare at the properties. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone excited to work with premium brands and Crestline Hotels & Resorts, a company that has continuously been labeled a great company to work for and one of the largest independent hotel management companies in the United States!
A strong predictor of success for the Director of Sales will be the ability to:
- Quickly understand market conditions and provide leadership around maximizing opportunities for revenue growth from new and current customer base and nearby competition
- Drive a culture of success and effective sales tactics while mentoring the existing sales team
- Develop cohesion with the General Manager, Revenue Management, and Regional Sales staff to ensure alignment and open communication
- Possess excellent selling skills and style to connect quickly with customers
The Director of Sales should also be able to work closely and collaborate effectively with:
- All key leaders across the hotel to include the General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Front Office Manager, and other Operational Leaders
- Crestline’s Executive and Regional Sales Leadership, and Revenue Management
- Additional Corporate Staff and key members across the Corporate level to include Human Resources, Centralized Accounting, and Senior Operations staff
- Strong focus on growth of Total Hotel Revenue and positive RevPAR Index Change Year-Over-Year – your ability to influence and increase these upon starting is key
- Understanding and execution of the Sales Process to effectively contract group business and secure corporate negotiated rate accounts
- Understand and champion the hotel’s overall Business Plan with a strong focus on execution
- Ensure a strong understanding of the hotels Comp Set and provide any recommendations to the Field Sales Staff and General Manager
- Staff Optimization – ensure all newly hired and current sales staff understand their mission and have the tools to execute successfully on the Business Plan
- Develop and get to know key players to include Hotel Ownership and pertinent Field/Corporate Staff
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) with 3-5 years of equivalent work experience – you have a passion for Hotel Sales coupled with a competitive, hunter mentality!
- Strong understanding of Hotel Sales and Comp Sets with a proven track record of success
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written – your ability to communicate and influence by word and writing is a must
- Premium branded hotel experience, especially with in the select service / extended stay brands
- Moderate Computer Skills – you must have the ability to communicate effectively through email as well as manipulate and analyze information quickly from spreadsheets and databases
Preferred Skills and/or Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Select, Focused, or Extended Hotel Stay experience
- Marriott brand experience
- Delphi experience
EEO/AA Employer DisclosureCrestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.