Posted November 13, 2021
We are offering a $200 Hiring Bonus. We invite you to join our team and demonstrate your exceptional customer service skills. Come grow with us!
We are seeking a Food and Beverage pros with a Server background.
Ideal candidate will have both serving and bartending backgrounds, who is able to take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables according Hotel specifications and do it all in courteous and efficient manner. This position will be working mostly evening shifts and some mornings, depending on the business levels. Shifts can last between 3 hours up to 6 hours at a time, depending on business levels.
The restaurant server must be able to work a dinner shift, occasionally breakfast morning shifts to help with coverage. Able to work weekends and/or holidays as needed is a plus.
1. Must have good understanding of the English language.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
4. Compute basic arithmetic.
5. Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
1. High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
2. Previous training in liquor, wine and food service.
3. Certification in an alcohol awareness program.
1201 West Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Telephone (434) 977-1700