Providing hotel administrative support to the management team at the Inn at Virginia Tech is a critical role in our daily operation. Your experience and professionalism will truly affect our guest experience.
You will have the opportunity to impact the hotel in an efficient manner, keeping the administrative suite well organized, and supporting a fast-moving team with a variety of responsibilities. The primary area of focus will be providing administrative support to catering and sales while supporting other members of management.
The Sales Coordinator will assist in the execution of the administrative process, service, detail, and efficiently communicate to all departments the group needs from the time of booking through check out date. This includes:
- Executing the non-selling functions of the department in order to allow sales staff maximum time for soliciting and securing additional business for the hotel.
- Efficiently performing all assigned sales duties including processing incoming leads and executing sales reporting requirements.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met, performing assigned duties, maintaining sales data files, and acting as a liaison between hotels and clients
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the sales staff in all sales-related duties for group, corporate and catering-related businesses.
- Process all incoming business leads as directed by DOS or GM
- Assist in the servicing of in-house groups from the sales office.
- Act as a liaison between hotel sales office and client.
- Maintain files and sales databases as per company standards
- Ensure efficient communication of group needs to hotel operations staff.
- Execute assigned sales reporting and ensure all deadlines are met
- Follow-up on all special projects and assignments given by the DOS
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsibilities are subject to change.
Education and Experience
- Associate's Degree (two-year college or technical school): or Work Equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
Preferred Skills and/or Education
- Experience in a hotel or related industry preferred
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or disability status.