The Laundry Attendant operates or tends to washers to wash articles, such as towels, linens, blankets, napkins, etc. for the hotel.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Sorts linen (terry, sheets, pillowcases). Weigh linen and load in washers.
- Load dryers.
- Know the operating function of the machines.
- Be able to maintain productivity standards on a daily basis.
- Fold linen and sheets according to proper standards.
- Place folded linen on marked shelves.
Education and Experience
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent preferred.
No prior experience required. Previous laundry experience preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
First aid certification is preferred.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or disability status.