Salaru: $65,000 - $80,000
Exciting HR Manager opportunity to lead Crestline's hotels in the Northern Virginia/Maryland/ Washington, DC area!
The Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for managing and assisting the HR discipline for 15-20 select/focus service hotels. This includes but is not limited to, ensuring employment processes are followed, consultation regarding employee relations with local General Managers and Assistant General Managers, and LOA administration for assigned hotels. This position must be able to effectively multi-task, prioritize, utilize, and enhance processes to accomplish objectives in alignment with broader business objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to make bi-annual property visits; Employee relations visits as warranted or assigned.
- Maintain positive relations with all hotels.
- Provide Human Resource administrative support while ensuring effective communication with all assigned hotels.
- Communicate effectively both in the written word and orally.
- Have knowledge of all job descriptions and SOPS.
- Provide Employee Relations recommendations to property leadership as needed.
- Effectively manage HR data to support hotel processing of complete timely and correct payrolls.
- Post all property open positions and ensure updates are completed as positions are open and closed.
- Assist and ensure the hotel processes electronic new hire documents in accordance with Crestline policies, state, and federal laws.
- Ensure the property has the necessary tools, resources, and training to facilitate effective onboarding and benefits administration.
- Have a working knowledge of outside sources for recruiting efforts to assist the property in filling open positions in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all hourly employee and management reviews are completed thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper execution of the AES and action planning process is implemented and executed.
- Complete audits for assigned hotels
- Ensure properties are compliant with Crestline’s Human Resource Internal Controls.
- Understands and abides by all safety protocols.
- Willingly embrace last-minute changes in direction and unexpected changes in the operational plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understand the hospitality business functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four hours a day. In addition, this is a service-centric business, and a customer service-focused atmosphere must always be projected.
Education and Experience
- Minimum three years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Must possess proven computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite. HRIS Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems experience preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred