*Looking for Part-Time applicants*
The Van and Shuttle Driver will drive guests to area locations within a mile radius of the hotel.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain knowledge of a) scheduled daily activities. b) daily arrivals/departures, house count. c) features and services provided by the hotel. d) hours of operation of each outlet. e) parking facilities, layout, hours of operation, prices, and procedures.
- Greet arriving guests/visitors; bid farewell to departing guests/visitors and invite them to return.
- Drive guests to the desired location within a one-mile radius of the hotel
- Ensure security of the vehicle and its keys.
- Relay accurate directions to guests/visitors on inquiries regarding destinations within the local area.
- Inspect vehicles on a daily basis
- Report any vehicle/safety hazards;
- Follow designated procedures for vehicle accidents, breakdowns, and incidents.
Education & Experience
- Valid drivers' license.
- Excellent driving record.
- Thorough knowledge of local areas and roads.
- 3+ years of experience driving vehicles.
- Good understanding of the English language.
- Able to drive all types of vehicles.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Maintain concentration and think clearly under all driving conditions.
- Work in variable weather conditions.
- Ensure security of vehicles and hotel property.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Perform assignments with minimal supervision.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team. High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate. Prior training in guest relations. Knowledge of vehicle maintenance. Previous experience in a similar position in the Hospitality industry is preferred.
- Must be flexible to work any shift as required, including weekdays and weekends.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
Must be available for overnight shifts
Starting Wage: $13-14/hr.