The Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins is looking for an enthusiastic Sales & Catering Manager to join our Sales Team. Managed by Crestline Hotels and Resorts, our hotel offers competitive wages, great benefits and provides a positive workplace for all our employees. This successful Hilton hotel offers 120 guest rooms and 2,500 sq. ft. of versatile event space. If you are interested in taking your next step in the hospitality industry with a hotel and company that focus on individual growth, team building and a great culture we would love to talk to you.
Pay Starting at: $54,000 per year
From basic benefits to added advantages, Crestline Hotels & Resorts does what it takes to take care of our Associates—both in and outside of work. Benefits include: Health and Welfare plans to include Medical/Dental/Vision options, Competitive Paid Time Off, 401k Savings Plan with Company Match, Volunteer Opportunities, Educational Assistance, Travel Discounts, and more!
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for selling, planning, and overseeing all events booked at the hotel.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Selling social catering events, servicing accounts, developing, and following up on leads for assigned markets.
- Negotiates and finalizes contracts and banquet event orders (BEO) by meeting with and/or
- telephoning clients.
- Achieves sales goals.
- Planning and detailing each event booked Oversight of the entire function
- Anticipates (or reacts to) group problems and provides solutions.
- Prepares specialized reports, as needed.
- Keeps abreast of budgeted revenue goals and assists in putting together plans and actions or originates and generates business
- Ensures that all guest checks, payments, master folios and advanced deposits are submitted to accounting; ensures that any other information, which is necessary and/or helpful for successful catering business, is submitted to appropriate departments.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote property.
- Communicates directly with Executive Chef, Banquets, and Conference Services regarding all changes to set-up and final counts.
- Belongs to associations that influence and aid in continuing education and securing future business.
Education and Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or GED plus two (2) to five (5) years of experience in hotel and/or conference center sales and have extensive knowledge and able to coordinate wedding ceremonies and receptions; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the above knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have ability to effectively and efficiently utilize a variety of computer
- programs, i.e., Word, Excel, MICROS, property management system, etc.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or disability status.