The Hilton Atlanta Northeast is on the hunt for a Director of Operations to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing both the Rooms department and Food & Beverage at a similar sized hotel or larger.
The Director of Operations is responsible for assisting the General Manager all aspects of revenue, room inventory and occupancy percentage in accordance with budget. Maintain labor and operating budgets for all departments reporting to position. Establish efficient productivity through assistance from department managers and supervisors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The Director of Operations is responsible for assisting the hotel General Manager with the successful operation and administration of all hotel departments to include front office, housekeeping, and food and beverage.
- The Director of Operations partners with HR and Accounting to ensure consistent and effective processes across the hotel.
- The Director of Operations must ensure that all departments are continually balanced while focusing on providing an exceptional experience to every guest and maximizing department profitability at the same time.
- The Director of Operations is responsible for ensuring that all hotel operations are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service.
- The Director of Operations will achieve desired outcomes by planning, implementing, and controlling effective departmental strategies that drive results and through the creation, development, and maintenance of a competent, motivated and empowered hotel staff.
- The Director of Operations will effectively lead, train, coach, motivate, engage, and provide feedback to hotel staff, supervisors, and managers on a daily basis. In the absence of the General Manager, the Director of Operations will assume this role.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited university/college plus at least three (4) years of related experience: or Work Equivalent
- Experience with room inventory and occupancy.
- Experience with hotel restaurant systems such as MICROS is required.
- Excellent computer skills needed including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or disability status.