The Coffee Shop Attendant is responsible for preparing and serving coffee, teas, and other beverages, greeting each guest, and ensuring that guests are 100% satisfied.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing personalized service to all guests.
- Setting up and maintaining the Coffee Shop service area in an attractive abundant looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
- Taking inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
- Ordering or purchasing food supplies
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee, and juices from concentrates.
- Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers.
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups, and other paper products.
- Setting out/arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for purchase.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Wiping up spills.
- Removing trash.
- Restocking food products and supplies as needed.
- Washing serving equipment and returning it to storage
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage.
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests or complaints
- Must be aware and practice all emergency and safety procedures.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent preferred
- Prior Food Service experience required
- Must be able to navigate computer systems applicable to the position