posted February 27, 2023
Assist hotel guests with personal services. May take messages, arrange, or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
· Transport guest luggage from the point of arrival at the hotel to their assigned room.
· Transport guest luggage from current room to reassigned room for room changes.
· Transport guest luggage from their room to the point of departure from the hotel.
· Assist in locating guest's lost luggage.
· Correctly tag, store and retrieve luggage from holding room.
· Identify and explain hotel facilities and features to guests while escorting them to their room.
· Identify fire exit closest to guest's room and explain safety features of assigned room.
· Demonstrate use of room key to guests.
· Place guest luggage inside room.
· Identify and explain guest room features to include use of: a) air conditioning/heat units and thermostat controls b) telephone c) television d) clock radio e) guest services directory f) mini-bar g) in room safe h) lights i) bathroom amenities j) valet/laundry services k) door lock l) ice and vending areas Offer packing/unpacking service, explain pressing and laundry service.
· Maintain accurate knowledge of scheduled functions within the hotel to direct guests to correct locations.
· Relay accurate directions to guests on inquiries of transportation within the local area.
· Maintain accurate log record of guest calls for Bell Person assistance.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or disability status.
Newport News Marriott at City Center
740 Town Center Drive
Newport News, VA 23606
Telephone (757) 873-9299
Managed by Crestline Hotels & Resorts