$200 Sign-On Bonus!!
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company the Doubletree Canton by Hilton is already a high performing and extremely important asset within the company. If you are looking to be part of a high growth, visionary environment with a focus on team building and culture then we would love to connect.
The Restaurant Supervisor assists in overseeing the restaurant, room service, and club room operations to provide good quality service, food and beverage presentation and guest experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and participate in disciplinary documentations.
- Specify production and time sequences and workstation and equipment arrangements.
- Forecast staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on business demand.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs.
- Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Schedule parties and take reservations.
- Present bills and accept payments.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service. Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs.
Education And Experience
- High school diploma or GED plus 1 year of related experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the above knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- 2 years experience as Restaurant Supervisor.
- Must have good understanding of the English language and previous guest/customer relations training.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service preferred.
- Must be TIPS, CARE (or equivalent) certified, or become certified by first day on the job.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or disability status.