Pay range: $55,000 - $65,000
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is currently hiring for an Assistant General Manager. The ultimate mission of this role will be to provide strong on-the-ground leadership to one of Crestline’s multi-million dollar business units by providing strong operational leadership and manage with unparalleled customer service philosophies.
Positioned as one of Crestline’s Key Operational Leaders, this is a phenomenal opportunity to:
- Champion operational experience you already have obtained as well as grow your skills within the financial, forecasting, HR, and other Accounting functions
- Be part of the hotel brand, which has a stellar reputation for being the leader in the hospitality space
- Be given superior support from the Corporate level all the way from Operations, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, IT, and Human Resources
A strong predictor of success for the Assistant General Manager will be the ability to:
- Balance strategic planning with hands-on execution out on the floor in a fast-paced environment
- Develop cohesion with direct reports and maximize each one’s potential
- Keep current market share as well as aggressively grow new prospects within the market, especially from nearby competition
- Successfully interact with Hotel General Manager, all key leaders and staff across the hotel, as well as key corporate staff and ownership groups when necessary
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong led focus and support to the General Manager in maintaining and furthering the Hotel Brand Standards to heighten Guest Satisfaction (GSS) – your ability to understand these quickly upon hire and drive are key!
- Understand and be able to execute on all Accounts Receivable and Payable duties within the first 30 days
- Familiarize yourself and be comfortable with all HR processes within the first 30 days – you will play a huge part in new hire onboarding and success!
- Staff Optimization – develop a plan for all newly hired and current leaders/staff so they understand their mission and have the tools to offer unparalleled service, satisfaction, and success within the first 30 days
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least one (1) years of related Assistant General Manager experience; or High school diploma or equivalent plus at least three (3) years of related experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Computer skills required – must have the ability to communicate effectively through email as well as manipulate and decipher information quickly from spreadsheets and databases
- Experience with hotel information systems required
Preferred Skills And/Or Education
- Hotel experience
- Opera and M3 system experience
- Must have solid Operations Manager experience within a Select Service and/or Extended Stay property
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or disability status.
From basic benefits to added advantages, Crestline Hotels & Resorts does what it takes to take care of our Associates—both in and outside of work. Benefits include: Health and Welfare plans to include Medical/Dental/Vision options, Competitive Paid Time Off, 401k Savings Plan with Company Match, Volunteer Opportunities, Educational Assistance, Travel Discounts, and more! *Benefits may vary depending on location.