Urgently Hiring!!!$300 Sign on Bonus after 90 days!!!!!
We are looking for an outgoing Engineer to join out team. We offer Competitive Wages $17 to $19 per hour along with Travel perks, Paid personal leave accruing from day one, and more!!!
The ultimate mission of the hospitality Engineering team will be to ensure our guests’ satisfaction by exceeding their expectations. The position is primarily responsible for maintaining the building, grounds, and mechanical equipment with particular attention towards safety and security. In addition, the role is accountable for performing maintenance tasks daily that are critical to providing an exceptional stay to each and every guest.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain timelines and work schedule in accordance with the preventive maintenance program
- Check work orders and night report for any assignment to be completed
- Perform Preventive Maintenance work orders. For example:
- Monitor and maintain all laundry and kitchen equipment
- Maintain guestrooms using rooms preventive maintenance program
- Change air-conditioning filters per the maintenance program
- Check HVAC equipment; change filters, belts, bearings and lubricate as necessary. Also check for unusual noise or vibration, and adjust as necessary
- Change or repair locks as needed
- Perform general maintenance to guestrooms and public areas
- Perform guest requests as assigned
- Assist in all phases of repair work
- Assist other engineering personnel as instructed by supervisor
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the work area
- Maintain the proper use, cleaning, maintenance, and storage of all tools. Handle chemicals for designated uses/surfaces
- Ensure security of any assigned keys
- All other duties as assigned
Education And Experience
- Clean and professional appearance
- Ability to communicate clearly (Speaking and writing)
- Ability to utilize basic technology including a smartphone and a computer
- Experience in maintenance or building trades preferred
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or disability status.